- Universal/Standalone: Works with any AER equipment, scope model and hospital admin software
- Meets HL7 requirements for integration with other software platforms
- Color Coding: By status, device type and model, loaner or demo
- Paperless: Automated tracking from end-to-end for full accountability
- Manual Cleaning Tracking: DeviceTrak is the only system which tracks the manual cleaning segment of the device handling chain
- Email alerts: Secure communications between nurses, doctors, scope vendors and other suppliers
- Management reports: Review device life cycles, plan maintenance windows, track service orders and repairs
- Compliance: Promotes adherence to SGNA®, ASGE®, APIC®, FDA, VA, CDC, JHACO and AAMI® guidelines for reprocessing documentation
“No facility wants their name associated with a breach in infection control.”
Chain of Evidence: Be sure your team collaborates as a unit committed to proper care with full supporting documentation. DeviceTrak’s paperless process scans and tracks activity to ensure end-to-end, closed-loop reprocessing and accountability.
Proper reprocessing: Devicetrak assists endoscopy staff to improve quality in care and ensure compliance with endoscopy equipment manufacturer’s recommendations.
Be Accountable AND Control your ROI: DeviceTrak tracks usage and repairs, enabling hospitals to:
- Monitor billing codes (warranty periods, service warranty, contracts)
- Monitor usage, identify repair trends, defects, fault repairs, etc.
Tracking repair costs more closely commonly delivers a 5% savings per year in operational spending. Managing inventory wisely means reducing your repairs. Ensuring your inventory is well cared for means protecting your investment, your team and the patient community.
To find out more about DeviceTrak, click the button to download our two page features PDF.